Business area STS Cylindrical Water Tank Overview and Specifications
Overview and Specifications
Overview and Specifications of STS Cylindrical Water Tank
The STS Cylindrical Water Tank is structurally very stable as its internal pressure is evenly distributed in circumferential directions. It has a semi-permanent service life, and excellent hygiene and durability due to the characteristics of the stainless material. It is also easy to clean and service, and is recyclable at disposal.
Applicable to simple (village) waterworks and reservoirs of large, medium, and small scale.
Characteristics of our STS Cylindrical Water Tank (Patented product: aseismic design)
Prevention of floor distortion and fixing (all)
- Constructed with a double floor; fixed with a foundation pad to prevent the floor distortion and movement of water tanks (seismic enhancing effects).
Corrugated aluminum exterior materials (all)
- Prevention effects of corrosion-resistance and anti-corrosion using powder coating
- Using corrugated panels, it has excellent durability and tensile strength, with high-grade quality compared to the flat type.
Powder painting exterior material with environmentally friendly natural colors (blending type, high-grade type)
- Environmentally friendly product that blends well with surroundings, with no bleaching, discoloration, or light reflection of the exterior material
Strong and Safe High-grade Ladder (high-grade)
- Significantly improved stability using a strong and corrosion-resistant STS material in stair form to prevent instability during use.
Internal Structure of Pipe (all)
- Internal structure of pipe designed with consideration for prevention of freezing in winter and convenient use.
STS 304 materials (all)
- Environmentally friendly water tank that is recyclable, corrosion-resistant, and long-lasting.
Overview of Technologies
Reinforces against expansion from water pressure, prevents rupture of the front weld zone, and improves seismic performance in preparation for an outbreak incident.
The left and right ends of each component board of the cylindrical water tank are bent by 3-4 cm, and the bends are welded inside. Then, both directions (180°) of the water tank’s circumference are horizontally connected and crossed with each other with the STS angle.
Ensures safety for snow load and maintenance work, and improves seismic performance.
By making a circle, with a square pipe, around the apex of the inner side of the water tank’s ceiling board and in a suitable position according to the diameter of the water tank, it is welded with the ceiling board, the circular pipe is horizontally placed, and the top reinforcement bending and the floor are welded.
Externally reinforces against the expansion of water pressure, prevents rupture of the front weld zone, and improves seismic performance, in preparation for an outbreak incident.
Reinforced welding is applied, with an L-shaped angle, to the external side of the horizontal weld zone of the Cylindrical water tank along with the circumference, followed by further reinforced welding of the STS flat iron with a suitable thickness on the halfway points of the L-shaped angle, circling the circumference.